LATELY I'VE BEEN TALKING IN MY SLEEP.
M.I.A. (Feat. The Weeknd)
This Is All Yours
"1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough."
things to remember, - n.m. (via dirtyberd)
dirtyberd) Sep 16
"Carmen used to think she had two fathers: the one whose singing she heard through the speakers and the one on whose knee she was sitting. They (Carmen and Karac) love it when I come back to tell them tales." - Robert Plant, 1976.
Livin the dream
look at this it’s so perfect
babeimgonnaleaveu, via thenaturalscienceofsex)
"If you’re laying next to your lover, grab her ass hard but kiss her forehead gently and say, ‘I’m grateful to have you.’ That’s your queen."
- Scottie Waves (via
kushandwizdom, via dirtyberd) Sep 14